It’s been about a month since school and work and all the crazy started….
And guess whattttt guys, i’m still goin!
I’m no expert…but based on some experience…here are some tips for the other busy folks trying to be healthier out there:
- Don’t stress too much.
- Sleep an appropriate amount of time.
- Remember your goals..and all the work you did in the past. Don’t throw it all away just because you’re busier!
- Missing a day at the gym does NOT mean your whole day is ruined. Make that day a fucking healthy-eating-day, instead. Remember that it’s mostly about the things you eat.
- Do little things that could ultimately add up to awesome results i.e…..take the stairs..park your car farther…do 50 jumping jacks if you’re running late and can’t squeeze in a workout at the gym in the morning….stand rather than sit..etc.
- Chop up a butt-load of fruits Sunday night, make 1/2 cup servings of fruit and pack them in mini ziplocs…and VOILA, healthy snackage for the week!
- Keep a small cooler in your car—where you can store your fruits, yogurts, cheeses, or whatever you need to.
- And finally—-moderation is key. Have that one slice of pizza. Just as long as it is not an everyday thing! If you’re in a situation (say a peer-pressure type of thing), where you feel that fast-food seems inevitable..share your meal with another person! Nothing wrong with sharing chicken nuggets with a pal! it’ll save you some money, too.
And…That’s it for now, I guess.
Hope y’all are doing well.
Stay healthy and happy, everyone!